Thursday, August 16, 2007

School is about to start!

Hey guys! I haven't posted in a while, but it's just because I've been waiting for something to write about. So school is about to start, and I have all my school supplies. I like school supplies shopping (hey, it's shopping!) I just don't want to start school again. But I know I'm going to have a great year. Yesterday, I also went on a shopping spree at the mall with all the money I've saved up over the summer. It was awesome, and I got some really cute stuff. So now, I'm just waiting for Tuesday next week... I just realized school is starting in exactly a week for me! Auggh! Anyway, I was going to have a back to school/summer sleepover with my friends. My neighbor and one of my best friends Kara, who just got a pool, was going to have a back to school/summer pool party. So, we decided to combine our parties! It's going to be so awesome. We got together and planned it out and made invitations last week. First, everybody comes to my house and drops off their stuff. When we're all here, we walk over to Kara's house and swim till about 5:30 (the party starts at around 2:30, I think) and then we go back to my house and change. We eat dinner, and then we watch High School Musical 2 on T.V. I think that the party is going to be super cool. :)

No comments: