Thursday, July 26, 2007

I'm going to camp next week!

Hey y'all! I haven't been doing much, as per usual, but I'm pretty good. I was so excited about Harry Potter coming out; I was reading non-stop! It was a fabulous book, I loved it. A few days ago I went on a picnic with my friends at a local park. It was really fun! We were playing on the swings and such, it was great. :) Yesterday I went shopping for camp stuff, like flashlights and bugspray, and I'm really excited. I'm a little nervous too, since I'm not going with any friends, but I'm sure I'll make friends easily. Tommorow I'm going to Six Flags! That's going to be really fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It didn't take you long to get and read the new Harry Potter book. Sally & Marianne went to the store at midnight to buy their copy. We're at the beach with Lelia, Scott, Kerry & Kristin. Wish you could come and be with us. We'll let you sleep inside or, if you'd rather, you can sleep outside with your bug spray and flashlight! We love you!

Mimi & Boppa

Anonymous said...

Holly! I have to agree that the Harry Potter book was AMAZING. I sat down and I din't get up until I finished the book 6 hours later ;-) I really liked all of the shout outs to Christianity, like the bible qoutes and the ending.... I am glad that you are going to camp since I work at one. Hopefully there are horses at this camp, but if there aren't then I am sure you will still have a great time. Hopefully now that I know where your blog is I can come visit it more often so keep an eye out!

Love Kerry (The coolest cousin you could as for... he he)