Friday, August 8, 2008

I'm Excited!

Well, in an hour I'll be getting my wisdom teeth out. I'm not too excited about it, but what can you do? ):
Other than that, I've been pretty good since I got back from camp. Mostly I've just been chilling at home. I've gone to South Pacific rehearsals, and I'm getting really excited for this show! On Wednesday I went shopping for some back to school clothes. I got 3 pairs of jeans at Delia's, 2 t-shirts from Delia's, and 3 t-shirts from Hot Topic. I am EXTEREMELY excited about these! Haha. I'm also excited [sorry to use the word 'excited' so much] for starting high school. I mean, I don't really want to go back to school, but since I have to, I'm glad that it'll be at high school. I haven't got school supplies yet but I'm sure that will come soon. As I've said; I'm excited!
On Tuesday I went to the zoo with my friends Collin and Paige. It was pretty fun. Also, Collin came over for awhile yesterday. I was taking artistic photography, and I'm pretty [oh wow, sorry] excited about it. I think photography is my new hobby. :]
Well that's it. Just a reminder [not that I've put up any new videos lately] but I have a YouTube page strictly for videos of performances I'm in, and there's a link on the side of my blog. If you don't see it, thie website is: www.youtube.com/HOLLYxMUSIC so please check it out!

No comments: