Saturday, October 4, 2008

I'm still so busy!

High school has been keeping me so busy! I know that I haven't posted in forever. I'm just going to try to remember everything I've been doing!
Well, for one I've been going to the football games. Of course those are really fun, and I get to see all of my friends. I've gone to 2 movies I think; The Women and, last night, Nick And Norah's Infite Playlist. They were both amazing, and I saw both of them with my group of close girlfriends so it was so much fun. I know a few weekends ago I hung out at my friend Sam's house for a few hours. Last weekend me and my friend Abby walked to target, and oh yeah! We saw the movie Eagle Eye after that! So that was really funny. Every Friday has also been dubbed 'Holly-and-Noah-walk-to-Sonic-day'. Haha. So every Friday for the last 3 weeks, me and my friend Noah have walked to Sonic after school to hang out. Today I went to Wal Mart with my friend Collin and Noah to look for Halloween costumes, because we want to go trick-or-treating together. And, tonight was the first of Collin's annual movie nights! We watched I Robot and I had a lot of fun.
At school I'm super busy! I have a lot of quizzes, homework, and tests. But, I am doing okay. Man of La Mancha rehearsals are in full swing and are a lot more intense than middle school, but I've really been enjoying drama club. I'm also taking 2 dance classes, jazz and tap, and I think I'm also going to take a jumps and turns class.
So, I've just basically been really busy during the week and having a ton of fun on the weekends! I'm sure I've forgotten something. But I'm doing really well. Oh, random, but I just remembered; I have my first high school choir concert next week! I'm singing with Concert Choir 1, which is what all freshman have to take before they can audition for Concert Choir 2 or Chamber Singers, and also with Bel Canto, which is the women's choir. I'm so excited!
I totally forgot about homecoming! It's next weekend. I have my dress, and hopefully you have all been sent pictures. It's soo pretty. It's a light, electric blue halter dress, chiffon, with beading along the straps and under the bust. I still need shoes and jewelry, but that won't be too hard to find, hopefully. My close group of girlfriends are going to Paige's house to take pictures beforehand and then going to Danielle's house for a sleepover afterwards. I am SO excited!

No comments: