Saturday, October 4, 2008

Montly Update (next month I will try to make a better form for this!)

What I'm excited about: HOMECOMING! It is NEXT weekend!
What I'm sad/worried about: Eh, school. I just love the weekends!
What I've been doing on the computer: Uploading pictures, watching videos, myspace, facebook. Nothing special. That's why I need new questions.
Latest reads: I'm rereading the Harry Potter series.
Shower song: Not sure again!
Latest movie: The Women, Eagle Eye, Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist.
Most played songs on my iPod: I made a playlist for my friend Noah of our favorite songs, so we have been jamming to that! Also, Panic At The Disco.

2 comments:

Kerry2279 said...

My weekends are short to! I cannot believe it is already time to go back to class. :-( I hope you have a blast at your homecoming!!! Make sure to tell us how it is. And post pictures on facebook!

Kerry2279 said...

I have to know how homecoming went!!!