Monday, December 15, 2008

School's cancelled!

That's right! It got really cold last night and it was raining, so now the roads are covered with ice. So we don't have school! We didn't have to take a final today anyway, so it doesn't really matter. If we have a day off for the rest of the week, we're going to have to make up some finals after break. Oh well. I just really wanted the day off today so I could have more time to work on my biology review. I have to admit I haven't really worked on that. But I practically lost my whole weekend! On friday I had to go basically straight to Madrigal and I was there until past 10. I could have had a lot of time on saturday except for that I slept till almost 2. I slept really late again yesterday, and then I had to go to a movie with my friend Helana, because it's her last weekend before she moves. So, today I plan to work on biology a lot. Y'all are my witnesses. :)
And Madrigal was great! I had a lot of fun being a server. I think everyone who came really enjoyed it.

2 comments:

Kerry2279 said...

I am so jealous. Since I go to school in the city this semester there is no chance of classes being canceled unless the students decide to strike, which totally happened here last year. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any major strikes on my horizon. Poop. Oh well, I hope you do well on your biology exam! I have a french grammar exam tomorrow so I am not exactly excited. At least it is almost over for both of us. Can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

At Madrigal, did you keep an eye out for Matt & Eric so you could report them when they did something wrong? When they "mess up" they have to go to the King and receive punishment and we're told that they love that. Bet you were a cute serving wench!

Love from Mimi & Boppa