Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Gloria!

So tonight was our holiday concert! I actually made it through 30 long minutes of Vivaldi's 'Gloria'. Yay me. :P
But seriously, it went really well.
I'm just really excited right now, because Christmas break is so near I can feel it. I got the choir concert out of the way; now I just have to make it through tomorrow's biology test (I finally understand photosynthesis! But... not cellular respiration. Oh well), a big roots and prefixes test and then madrigal dinner this weekend. After that, I just need to rest up and review for... FINALS *dundundunnnn* haha. I'm sure I'll survive.
So, we should have gotten the day off on Monday because the roads were ridiculously icy and there were a ton of accidents, but we didn't. The weather man, however, led us to believe that Tuesday night would bring a lot of ice, which would then lead to a day off, but there was nothing! I was so depressed. I really like snow/ice days. Haha.
Wish me luck as I struggle through my last week and a half (more or less) of school!
Bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you skated by the ice trouble (ha ha). I'll bet you aced the Biology test. Can't wait to see you on December 26th.

Love from Mimi & Boppa

Kerry2279 said...

You will do fine on your finals. I am having mine right now and they are killing me! I had to go through two oral exams in french and that was very stressful. Why would they expect me to know the language? I am only living in france, taking all my classes in french and have been studying the language since highschool. Actually when I look at it that way I am depressed by how little I know. Oh well. C'est la vie. I saw the videos your mother posted of the concert and it was really good! I am glad to see that you are part of a really good music program. That is the thing I miss most about highschool so enjoy it. Can't wait to see you!!!
Kerry