Sunday, February 8, 2009

Monthly Update

What I've been doing: Obviously I've been doing homework. Besides that, I've just been hanging out. Reading, listening to music, chilling. I'm doing publicity with drama club.
What I'm excited about: Summer! Also, me and my friend Noah are going to start a YouTube page where we sing covers of songs. At least we want to. So once we get this started, I'll be sure to post the link for y'all to watch. :) I'm also excited about upcoming auditions. I might be able to audition for Little Shop of Horrors in a nearby town, and I'm thinking of auditioning for the Muny.
What I'm sad/worried about: Well, I'm sad about not making Jesus Christ Superstar, but I'm getting over that. I'm worried about my research paper; ugh.
Latest reads: Harry Potter!!!
Latest movie: He's Just Not That Into You, 7 Pounds, Bride Wars. All three of those were excellent movies.
Most played songs on my iPod: Eric Hutchinson!, Mayday Parade, Love Story and You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift, and White Houses by Vanessa Carlton.
Shower song: White Houses, Suddenly Seymour, The Winner Takes It All, Love Story, etc. etc.

4 comments:

Mimi and Boppa said...

Hey, be sure to see "Marley and Me." You'll laugh yourself silly but bring tissues---you'll cry at the end.

Love, Mimi & Boppa

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/order-amitriptyline-10-mg-online-melbourne]purchase amitriptyline 10 mg online uk
[/url]buy amitriptyline tablets
purchase endep 50 mg
order endep Melbourne
amitriptyline 25 mg en espanol
order endep 10 mg

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/purchase-endep-50-mg/]buy amitriptyline 10 mg online uk
[/url]order endep 50 mg online australia
Sydney buy endep 10 mg
buy endep 10 mg uk
amitriptyline buy
Sydney purchase endep 50 mg

Anonymous said...

[url=http://sustiva-efavirenz.webs.com/]order Generic Sustiva 500 mg online
[/url] order Sustiva
Generic Sustiva 200 mg
order Sustiva 500 mg