Saturday, February 7, 2009

Whoops

Wow. Sorry about that.
Anyway, not much has been going on.
We've had a ton of snow days. This week was the first full week we've had all semester.
I'm working publicity for Jesus Christ Superstar at my school, and it's really fun! So far we've just organized t-shirt orders and stuff like that. I like it a lot. I might work set sometimes too.
School is going well. All my grades are good right now. We're doing a research paper in english, which, of course, is torture. I'm doing mine on animal testing for medial purposes. I support it. But anyway, I don't want to talk about school.
Besides that I've been going to movies, sledding (once, it was fun), had girls' nights in. Last night I went to Steak 'n Shake with a couple girlfriends. Tonight I'm seeing He's Just Not That Into You.
I'm in the middle of filling out my C.I.T. applications for camp. I'm going at the beginning of June. It's going to be so much fun.
Uhm, that's it. I don't know why I wasn't posting, but it probably won't happen again (for awhile).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Snow Girl:

You've really had a winter so far. Today (Sunday) it's in the 70's in Atlanta. Come on down!

Love, Mimi & Boppa