Saturday, November 8, 2008

It's been too long!

Well, since hell week for the show is finally over (our last show is tonight!) I finally have a chance to post. I guess I'll just start with the show and then talk about whatever else I've been up to since I last posted.
So, Man of La Mancha is AMAZING. Everybody is soo talented, the set is astonishing, and everything is just basically great. I'm so excited to have done my first high school show, since our drama club is so incredible. The people are really cool too. I've just been having a lot of fun with it. Last night went great and the cast party was awesome. So, wish me luck tonight, and I'll be sure to have fun at the cast party.
I guess another big thing was homecoming? It was a lot of fun! Me and my big group of girls hung out and took pictures beforehand and had a sleepover after.
We had our first choir concert of the year, which went really well. I also made the madrigal dinner, which is something choir puts on. The chamber singers (the most advanced group) sings in costume and whatnot and then there's a play going on too while you eat dinner. I'm going to be a server in it, so that's going to be fun. Last weekend I went to All-District for choir. It was fun on the bus and stuff, but I didn't really enjoy the day because freshmen still have to be in junior chorus, which honestly wasn't that great.
Next week I'm auditioning for the Christmas show. It's always student directed and produced, and meant to be for little kids. I'm really excited about it!
That's really about it. As always, I will try to post more. Ugh. :P

No comments: