Saturday, November 8, 2008

Monthly Update

What I've been doing: Man of La Mancha rehearsals and shows, being sick.
What I'm excited about: The cast party tonight, auditioning for the Christmas show, and the holidays!
What I'm sad/worried about: Finals.
Latest reads: Haven't had ANY time, but I'm reading Great Expectations in english.
Shower song: Jesus Christ Superstar songs, 'Suddenly Seymour'.
Latest movie: Little Shop of Horrors? I borrowed it from my best friend Noah, haha. I don't remember the last movie I saw in theaters... It might have been Eagle Eye, but I had already seen it.
Most played songs on my iPod: A mix as of right now.

2 comments:

Kerry2279 said...

I am glad to see that hell week is over. Even though you are super busy it sounds like you are really enjoying the things that you are doing, which is always good! I am VERY excited about the holidays as well. I am trying to hold off on playing my Christmas music, but I don't know how much longer I will last! We shall see. I had to read great expectations in high school as well and I thought it was the driest, most boring and completely pointless thing ever. So have fun with that ;-) Keep updating!

Mimi and Boppa said...

Hope you had a great birthday! We wish we could have been there with you. We're hoping you're happy with your birthday/Christmas computer. You're a super grandaughter and we're mighty proud of you.

Love, Mimi & Boppa