Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Monthly Update

What I've been doing: School? Haha, that's about it.
What I'm excited about: Christmas break!!! I need a vacation! Also, the possibility of getting enough ice and stuff tonight for the day of tomorrow. And, I guess Madrigal Dinner this weekend. One last thing; my friends' birthday/christmast party next weekend.
What I'm sad/worried about: Finals, UGH. I'm also sad because we should have had the day off on Monday but we didn't. The roads were ridiculously icy. There were a ton of accidents. But NOO, we still came.
Latest reads: Twilight! I reread the whole series over break, only to start reading it again this week. Haha. Also, Great Expectations.
Latest movie: Australia, which was surprisingly good (I didn't even know what it was about), and Twilight. I've seen Twilight three times, going on four.
Most played songs on my iPod: The Academy Is... and OWL CITY (MY NEW OBSESSION!!!)

No comments: