Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hump day!

There's nothing much going on, but I want to prove that I will post more, what with this new lap top. :)
I had to start school again this week after an extremely relaxing break. It hasn't been too bad so far, but I really just want to get to Christmas break. Christmas is my favorite part of winter (I think it's the only part I like :P) so I'm excited for the time I have before Christmas to just watch classic movies and listen to Christmas music, and then I'm really excited to go to Atlanta! I've really missed everybody (you know you are, haha) and I just realized a couple weeks ago that it's been a year, since I didn't go this summer.
But like I said, school's going well. The only interesting news about that is that we're doing our dance unit in P.E., and it's very amusing. We are currently square dancing. I've never done this in P.E. It's like a flashback of show choir having to force all these guys to dance.
And of course, finals are coming up. I'm still freaked about my biology final. Science is not my thing.
So, I got through hump day! Two more days, and then another relaxing weekend. I think I might go to a tribe meeting for lodge... exciting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're excited about your upcoming visit to Atlanta too. Don't worry about your Biology final---you'll ace it.

Love from Mimi & Boppa