Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Monthly Update

What I've been doing: Reading, jamming to music, that kind of thing. Basically just relaxing!
What I'm excited about: I'm excited to hopefully make the cast of Jesus Christ Superstar! I also feel like 2009 is going to be an amazing year, so I'm excited to see what it brings. And honestly, I've been thinking about camp a lot, and I'm excited to be a c.i.t. this Summer. It's far off, but I'm excited for it.
What I'm sad/worried about: Well, I'm worried about auditioning for Jesus Christ Superstar. Stage fright is nothing; auditioning is the hard part. You want to do so well, and you know you can, but you always mess up. I hope I make it. I'm also kind of sad to be going back to school, but it's sort of nice at the same time.
Latest reads: Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse-- again! That Summer, Just Listen, and This Lullaby, all by Sarah Dessen. Wicked Lovely. I'm also rereading the Harry Potter books, and I've gotten through the first two. I have a bunch of other books I need to read once I'm done with that.
Latest movie: Twilight, of course! I've seen it five times now.
Most played songs on my iPod: Mamma Mia!
Shower song: No Matter What from Beauty and the Beast.

No comments: