Tuesday, January 6, 2009

First post of 2009!

Now that school's back on, we seem to have gotten back to the usual-- today was an ice day! I was excited beyond words when my mom woke me up this morning to tell me. I did some reading, because I'm rereading the Harry Potter books, and then I had my best friend Noah over. We hung out some and then started to make this awesome video, which we didn't get a chance to finish. Now I'm just chilling, because, since we had our last two finals yesterday, there wasn't any homework! Speaking of which, I ended with an 86 in biology. I'm really proud of myself.
But I guess I have to say what happened over break. Of course I visited my lovely family in Atlanta, and that was SO great. I love seeing them. After I got back from Atlanta, that night actually, I went to a New Year's party at my friend Kara's house! It was fun. It was a formal dinner party, although the only formal part was our dress, and the food (I said the blessing! I know y'all are proud of me for that) because it was a sleepover too, so we were just acting crazy as usual. It was a TON of fun, and we had all these poppers and stuff for midnight, and sparkling grape juice with plastic champane glasses. It was great. After that, I kind of just relaxed at home (mostly reading the Twilight books). I went to our new church, and I'm really excited for it. Then we had school yesterday, which you heard about above.
All in all, I'm in a great mood. I have a good feeling about this year. :)

No comments: